Our team of former bankers possess strategic and tactical hands-on banking knowledge.
This provides a competitive advantage increasing our efficiency, speed and understanding of your Executive Recruitment needs. Many of our retained clients turn into multiple C-Level and Board placements. With Rhonemus Group, you retain one of the most powerful and knowledgeable firms in the Banking industry.
We work closely with the board and search committees to develop a comprehensive search plan with shareholder value as a top priority. Our retained process includes:
- Organizational assessment
- Professional Search Profile Development
- Develop ProScan Survey – right people in the right position
- Compensation Design & Benchmarking
- Search Plan execution
Our senior leadership recruitment process is very similar to our C-Level search process; we define a position profile, review compensation, and recruit locally, or regionally. We recruit nationally on every search where relocation is a covered benefit, but we rarely see this as a good solution. Our focus is on community and regional bank candidates that understand the value of being involved in the community.
- Strategic Search Review
- Develop Candidate Profile
- Compensation Benchmarking
- Leadership Team Dynamics
- Mutual Exchange on Search Deliverables
Engagement Strategy »
Candidate Engagement Strategy
- Rhonemus Group National Research
- Market Direct Recruiting
- White Paper w/potential candidates
- Social Media Engagement
- Screen candidates to Profile
- Multi Stage Interviews
- Written Exercise & PDP Proscan
- Present Shortlist
Interview & Selection »
Client Interview & Selection
- Coordinate Interviews
- Offer & Contract Negotiation
- Final Background Investigation
Post Placement Success
- 1 year Replacement Guarantee
- Succession Planning Support
Our Mortgage practice is lead by a 25 year Banking industry veteran, John Durant, and supported by a team of Researchers that only work in the mortgage space. Our mortgage practice works at all levels from Processor to President. You retain our team to recruit the most qualified, mortgage professionals for your team.